- Plan your lessons on iPad and share notes quickly
- Use exclusive iPad 3D resources for more engaging learning
- Use your iPad for creating and giving presentations
What you will learn from this book
- Planning your everyday lessons on the iPad and creating presentations and charts
- Managing attendance records and student profiles on the iPad
- Organizing your notes and sharing them through your iPad as well as carrying your textbooks on your device
- Creating and managing your timetable on the iPad
- Projecting the content of your iPad on a large screen and interacting with your class alongside
- Creating and publishing your own interactive books and teaching resources
- Teaching students with special needs in a very effective manner
Shubhangi Harsha professionally develops iPad, iPhone, and Android applications. She understands the heart and soul of the mobile application development and likes to create challenging apps that are data-heavy and dynamic in nature. Shubhangi studied Computer Science and Engineering in her bachelors studies at PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh, India and graduated from there in 2010 as the topper of all branches in the University. She is a student of M.Sc. in Computing at Imperial College London, for which she has been awarded the prestigious Jubilee Scholarship of the British Council and the Government of the United Kingdom. Shubhangi likes to take up mind games in her free time. She likes to anchor cultural events and is passionate about dancing. A non-trained dancer, she has given numerous solo stage performances in dance and mimicry too. She is very close to her parents and loves to spend time with them. Awarded the title of “All-Rounder Girl” during her studies, Shubhangi likes to explore her capabilities in diverse areas, and authoring this book is another such exploration. This is her first book, written with the motive of helping school teachers who choose to use the iPad.
Sumit Kataria is a software engineer and technology enthusiast who trusts in open source software. He possesses both a deep knowledge of Drupal programming and magical mobile app development skills allowing him to make Drupal and mobile sing together in beautiful harmony. Sumit has built more than 20 iPhone/iPad/Android social-networking / ecommerce / media apps. He has worked with Lullabot, CommerceGuys, and CivicActions building several large-scale CMS integrated mobile applications, including the Kickstart mobile commerce, Drupalize.Me, and Do It With Drupal conference app. Sumit is very passionate about everything he does and tries to bring the same enthusiasm to his projects. He has been a presenter at 4 DrupalCons and several DrupalCamps, advocating Drupal as a mobile application cloud-based backend. He was a Google Summer of Code student for Drupal in 2008, and has been managing the whole program ever since. When Sumit is not working on Drupal/Mobile, he enjoys traveling and exploring new places. Sumit lives in New Delhi, India. Find him on LinkedIn (http://bit.ly/sumitk01), on Twitter as @sumitk, or mail at [email protected].