Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Customization & Configuration (MB2-866) Certification Guide2 min read
Language : English
Paperback : 306 pages [ 235mm x 191mm ]
Release Date : November 2012
ISBN : 1849685800
ISBN 13 : 9781849685801
Author(s) : Neil Benson
- Based on the official syllabus for course 80294B to help prepare you for the MB2-866 exam
- Filled with all the procedures you need to know to pass the exam including screenshots
- Take the practice exam with 75 sample questions to assess your knowledge before you sit the real exam
What you will learn from this book
- Learn the application architecture of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Familiarize with the courses and exams which contribute toward Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification
- Configure the organization structure to meet your security requirements
- Create custom entities, attributes and relationships to model your data
- Customize forms, views and charts to meet your user interface requirements
- Enable auditing, reviewing and managing the audit logs
- Use solutions to transport your customizations between CRM organizations
- Prepare for the real exam with a 75-question practice exam including answers
Whether you are a consultant for a Microsoft partner, an IT professional, a developer working for a Microsoft customer, or a freelance CRM consultant; this book is the ticket to advancing your career. Stand out in the crowd by obtaining certification MB2-866 Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Customization and Configuration.
The “Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Customization & Configuration (MB2-866) Certification Guide” covers the official course syllabus including all the topics and procedures you need to know to pass the exam. ‘Test Your Knowledge’ sections at the end of each chapter offer a 75-question sample exam to help you practice and master the certification test.
The “Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Customization & Configuration (MB2-866) Certification Guide” covers the official syllabus for course 80294B including a 75-question practice exam.
If you’re new to Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Microsoft certifications then the book kicks off with an overview of both topics before diving into the official syllabus. There are in-depth chapters covering customization basics, the organization structure, entity and attribute customization, entity relationships, user interface customization, auditing, and solutions. Each chapter includes detailed procedures that you need to know for the exam as well as a self-test section to review your learning.
Microsoft endorses IT pros and developers who’ve proven their expertise by attaining the certification. Use this book to supercharge your career by giving yourself an advantage. Stand out in the crowd!