|Published:||September 15, 2012||Accompanying Media:||N/A|
|Author:||Ciprian Adrian Rusen and Joli Ballew||Language:||English|
|ISBN 13:||9780735664029||Technology:||Windows 8|
About The Book
The smart way to learn Windows 8—one step at a time!
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to use Windows 8. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Set up a home network, browse the web, and use your email
- Use multi-touch gestures on your touchscreen devices
- Manage your files with Microsoft SkyDrive and Windows Live Sync
- Play music and movies, and share your photos and videos
- Download apps and games from the Windows Store
- Help secure your computer and prevent common problems
|About Ciprian Adrian Rusen and Joli BallewCiprian Rusen is a technology aficionado, and former IT Project Manager for a major consumer goods corporation. In his spare time, he likes to experiment with the latest technologies, learning how to use them, and sharing his knowledge with others. He coordinates the team of bloggers at 7 Tutorials, writing tutorials for Windows users, and helping them to get the best possible computing experience. He is also the author of Network Your Computers and Devices, Step by Step.Joli Ballew is a Microsoft MVP (Windows Expert-Consumer), MCSE, MCTS (Project 2007 and Windows 7 Configuring), and MCDST. She is a professional writer, technology trainer, and network consultant. She has written nearly 40 books as well as training kits.|