Microsoft Private Cloud Computing2 min read
Aidan Finn, Hans Vredevoort, Patrick Lownds, Damian Flynn
Learn the foundation of cloud computing and how to build your own Microsoft private cloud
Written by a team of expert authors who are MVPs and leaders in their respective fields, this one-of-a-kind book is an essential resource for IT administrators who are responsible for implementing and managing a cloud infrastructure. You’ll quickly learn how cloud computing offers significant cost savings while also providing new levels of speed and agility.
Serving as a how-to guide, Microsoft Private Cloud Computing walks you through building a secure, internal cloud and delivering it as a service to your company using Microsoft Windows Server Hyper-V and Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012.
- Walks you through the entire process: understanding cloud computing, understanding the Microsoft concept of a private cloud, deploying a private cloud fabric, deploying services, and building a private cloud, as well as integrating it with Microsoft’s public cloud to create a cross-premises or public cloud
- Discusses fabric management with System Center Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) 2012
- Examines how to provide network and storage with VMM 2012
- Looks at the VMM library configuration
- Discusses private cloud and cloud service management with Microsoft App Controller
Microsoft Private Cloud Computing is a must-have comprehensive resource that covers all aspects of implementing a private cloud.
Aidan Finn is an MVP in Virtual Machine: System Administration and leader of the Windows User Group in Ireland.
Hans Vredevoort is a Cluster MVP and an infrastructure consultant.
Patrick Lownds is leader of the Microsoft Virtualization User Group in the UK.
Damian Flynn is the Infrastructure Architect for Lionbridge Technologies and acting manager of Core Infrastructure Group.