Windows Server® 2012 Pocket Consultant2 min read
Title: Windows Server® 2012 Pocket Consultant
By: William R. Stanek
Formats: Print, Ebook, Safari Books Online
Print: September 2012
Ebook: September 2012
Print ISBN: 978-0-7356-6633-7| ISBN 10:0-7356-6633-4
Ebook ISBN: 978-0-7356-6632-0| ISBN 10:0-7356-6632-6
Portable and precise, this pocket-sized guide delivers ready answers for the day-to-day administration of Windows Server 2012. Zero in on core operations and daily tasks using quick-reference tables, instructions, and lists. You’ll get the focused information to solve problems and get the job done—whether at your desk or in the field.
Get fast facts on these essential topics:
- Managing servers running Windows Server 2012
- Creating user and group accounts
- Monitoring services, processes, and events
- Administering Active Directory
- Managing files, folders, drives
- Automating administrative tasks and policies
- Administering data sharing, security, and auditing
- Managing TCP/IP networking
- Implementing data backup and recovery
- Administering network printers and print services
William R. Stanek
William R. Stanek is a Microsoft MVP with 20+ years of experience in system management and advanced programming. He is an award-winning author who’s written more than 100 books, including Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Pocket Consultant and Windows Server 2008 Inside Out. He is the series editor for the Pocket Consultant line of books.
View William R. Stanek’s full profile page.