A concise, focused study aid for the 2012 edition of CompTIA A+ Certification exams
More than a million PC technicians hold the CompTIA A+ certification, which is a require certification by some software and hardware vendors. Designed to work with the Sybex family of certification guides for exams 220-801 and 220-802, this Review Guide is organized by objective to provide a quick review and reinforcement of important exam topics. It includes more than 170 review questions, and reader will have access to 4 practice exams, over 100 electronic flashcards, and a searchable Glossary of Key Term.
- Provides effective review and reinforcement to help prepare students for the CompTIA A+ certification exams
- A perfect companion to other Sybex CompTIA A+ Study Guides
- Covers all exam objectives, including hardware, networking, laptops and printers, operating procedures, operating systems, security, mobile devices, and troubleshooting
- Packed with tightly focused review questions, and access to bonus practice exams, electronic flashcards, and a searchable list of key terms to reinforce study
- Includes review for both required exams: 220-801 and 220-802
CompTIA A+ Complete Review Guide adds additional support to prepare you to achieve the number one certification for PC technicians.
Emmett Dulaney, A+, Network+, Security+, MCT, is a respected industry expert. He is currently an assistant professor at Anderson University. He has written several books on Windows, Security, IT project management, and UNIX, including the previous edition of the CompTIA A+ Complete Review Guide and two of Sybex’s leading certification titles, CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide and CompTIA Security+ Study Guide. He is also a well-known certification columnist for CertCities.com. Troy McMillan is a product developer and technical editor for Kaplan IT and holds more than 30 IT certifications, including A+ and Network+. He is also a full-time trainer and the author of Cisco Networking Essentials.