Sit back and relax. Let us do the information gathering and give you the channel scoop.
- We have 6-business days left in Q1. We have countless folks around the globe ready to help you maximize your Q1 close. If you still need help please email your question/request firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Need a little extra help getting your customer to upgrade from the PA-2000 Series to PA-3000 Series or from the PA-4000 Series to PA-5000 Series? Don’t forget we recently launched the Customer Care Upgrade Program, designed to provide an incentive to help fuel the conversion of our customer install base. Click here to learn more.
- Customer success stories are key to accelerating the sales cycle. What if you could easily take a Palo Alto Networks customer testimonial to your next customer meeting? Now you can with our new prevention e-story, which allows you to see and hear from Palo Alto Networks customers. Click here to access the web version of our e-story or to be able to download the e-story to your smartphone or tablet via the Android or Apple App stores.
- Looking for that key data point or research fact to help move your customer to close. Our2015 Application Usage and Threat Report has new and compelling data. For example, over 40% of email attachments examined by WildFire were found to be malicious. Click hereto access the report and to learn more, including a quick 90 second summary video.
- Need help convincing your customer that security is a top priority for today’s executive leadership? Click here to access the Governance of Cybersecurity Report for 2015infographic, which you can quickly share with your customers.
What topics you’d like the scoop on next? Let us know by commenting on this blog.
[Palo Alto Networks Blog]