When we launched PAN-OS 8.0 on February 7 (watch replay), it was more than just the largest release in Palo Alto Networks history. It solidified our channel strategy to think beyond the point – beyond point products and beyond the initial customer pain point.
Success as a channel partner in the security market has evolved and is now about being a next-generation security innovator, an expert at enhancing an integrated and automated security platform that empowers innovation and delivers business gains.
This announcement underscores the market-changing differentiation of our Next-Generation Security Platform and inspires us to continue to evolve how we engage with and enable you, our partners, to think beyond the point and become next-generation security innovators.
In the simplest of terms, PAN-OS 8.0 delivers better performance, protection and prevention. With more than 70 advancements that significantly enhance our Next-Generation Security Platform, together we can deliver a new level of security performance from the endpoint, across the network and to the cloud.
This unprecedented level of innovation represents a massive opportunity and one we have been preparing you for months to capitalize on. Partners who embraced becoming next-generation security innovators early have the coveted first-mover advantage because they have already invested in:
- Selling the Next-Generation Security Platform.
- Being more self-sufficient in leading customer engagements.
- Learning how to complement the platform by adding their own professional services.
- Creating larger deals by integrating complimentary technologies and services from NextWave Technology Partners.
- Offering alternative purchasing options, such as a pay-as-you-grow managed services or pay-per-use cloud services.
We are far from done. We are redefining the security market, making the once impossible, possible. But, we can’t do it alone. We need you to join us on the journey to become next-generation security innovators.
There has never been a better time to be a Palo Alto Networks partner.
If you haven’t already, check out some of our new channel resources, including:
- Step-by-step guide, helping our partner SEs take the training that will best enable their companies to evolve and become next-generation security innovators.
- Accredited Sales Executive (ASE), helping our partner sales representatives get platform-based sales training.
- NextWave Channel Partner Program interactive guide, helping our partners understand how to strengthen their platform expertise.
[Palo Alto Networks Research Center]