Closing Date: Jan 13th, 2017
The Cloud Security Alliance would like to invite you to review and comment on 12 Domains of the CSA’s Security Guidance for Critical Areas of Focus in Cloud Computing. This document acts as a practical, actionable roadmap to individuals looking to safely and securely adopt the cloud paradigm. This is your opportunity to provide feedback and identify any critical areas that we might be missing in the document’s focus.
The Domains that are going for peer review are:
- (Draft) Domain 1: Cloud Computing Concepts and Architectures
- (Draft) Domain 3: Legal Issues, Contracts and Electronic Discovery
- (Draft) Domain 12: Identity, Entitlement, and Access Management
- (Outline) Domain 2: Governance and Enterprise Risk Management
- (Outline) Domain 4: Compliance and Audit Management
- (Outline) Domain 5: Data Governance
- (Outline) Domain 6: Management Plane and Business Continuity
- (Outline) Domain 7: Infrastructure Security
- (Outline) Domain 9: Incident Response
- (Outline) Domain 10: Application Security
- (Outline) Domain 11: Data Security and Encryption
- (Outline) Domain 13: Security as a Service
To participate, please identify specific Domains which you have expertise in and follow the link to the Google Docs. You should be able to provide your comments in the document. Please do not provide editorial comments (i.e. grammar, formatting, etc), rather focus instead on the content of the document.
The peer review for the 12 Domains start today and ends one month from now, on the 13th of January. We appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your time and contribution.
CSA Research Team
[Cloud Security Alliance Research News]