The Information Technology Industry council (ITI), which is widely recognized as the global voice of the tech sector, announced that Palo Alto Networks is its newest member. This brings the membership to 61 of the globe’s leading innovation companies.
ITI advocates on behalf of its members for both global and U.S. domestic policies that:
- advance the development and use of technology
- open access to new and emerging markets
- promote e-commerce expansion
- drive sustainability and efficiency
- enhance the competitiveness of its member companies
Joining ITI gives Palo Alto Networks many opportunities to join the conversations that will expedite the prevention of breaches. To learn more, read the press release here.
[Palo Alto Networks Blog]