The rate of change in our enterprises is racing faster than at any other time. New technologies are introduced nearly daily—and many of them are making their ways into our workplaces. These new realities mean that information flows instantly around the globe, and we need to be agile and prepared.
ISACA has long been respected for its foresight and innovation, and with the installation of the 2015-2016 board of directors recently in Brussels, this tradition continues. I am honored to serve as ISACA’s international president during this time of incredible innovation.
I would like to thank Immediate Past President Robert Stroud for his many years of dedicated service. During Rob’s tenure, ISACA experienced growth in many areas, including membership, chapters and revenue. ISACA launched the Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX) and the online version of COBIT 5. I look forward to Rob’s continued significant contributions throughout the year.
My sincere appreciation also goes out to the outgoing board members who have given so much of their time and expertise to ISACA over the years—Steven Babb (UK), Ramsés Gallego (Spain), Vittal Raj (India), Debbie Lew (USA), Frank Yam (Hong Kong), and Alexander Zapata Lenis (Colombia). You have helped lead ISACA and contributed to the growth of our global respect and reputation—thank you for your past and future contributions.
As our new and returning board members continue to move ISACA forward and focus on our refreshed strategy and goals, I am eager for you to collaborate closely with all of us:
- International President Christos K. Dimitriadis, Ph.D., CISA, CISM, CRISC, group director of Information Security for INTRALOT, Greece
- International Vice President Rosemary Amato, CISA, CMA, CPA, director, Deloitte, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, program director for Global Client Intelligence (GCI), The Netherlands
- International Vice President Garry Barnes, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, MAICD, practice lead, Governance Advisory at Vital Interacts, Australia
- International Vice President Robert Clyde, CISM, managing director of Clyde Consulting LLC, USA
- International Vice President Theresa Grafenstine, CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, CIA, CGAP, CGMA, CPA, inspector general of the U.S. House of Representatives, USA
- International Vice President Leonard Ong, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CPP, CFE, PMP, CIPM, CIPT, CISSP ISSMP-ISSAP, CSSLP, CITBCM, GCIA, GCIH, GSNA, GCFA, COBIT 5 Implementer and Assessor, Singapore
- International Vice President Andre Pitkowski, CGEIT, CRISC, OCTAVE, CRMA, ISO27kLA, ISO31kLA, COBIT 5 Foundations Trainer, principal consultant APIT Consultoria de Informática Ltd., Brazil
- International Vice President Eddie Schwartz, CISA, CISM, CISSP-ISSEP, PMP, president and COO of WhiteOps, USA
- International Director Zubin Chagpar, CISA, CISM, PMP, focuses on Venture Capital Business Development in EMEA for Amazon Web Services, United Kingdom
- International Director R.V. Raghu, CISA, director of Versatilist Consulting India Pvt. Ltd., India
- International Director Jo Stewart-Rattray, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, FACS CP, director of information security and IT assurance at BRM Holdich, Australia
For more than 45 years, ISACA has been a trusted global resource to help professionals transcend borders and collaborate. We recognize that the people we serve have rapidly evolving needs, and are focused on ensuring that ISACA continues on its path of becoming more flexible, responsive and enabled for a dynamic future.
Christos K. Dimitriadis, Ph.D., CISA, CISM, CRISC
ISACA International President