Starting next week, we will be on the road with VMware and VMUG in the U.S. and Canada to discuss how you can strengthen your data center security without compromising application performance.
Click through to register for one of the below events. Space is limited so sign up now!
- Palo Alto – Tuesday, November 4, 2014
- Parsippany, NJ – Thursday, November 6, 2014
- Ft. Lauderdale – Tuesday, November 11, 2014
- Pittsburgh – Tuesday, November 11, 2014
- Tampa – Wednesday, November 12, 2014
- Dallas – Thursday, November 13, 2014
- Phoenix – Tuesday, November 18, 2014
- Boston – Tuesday, December 2, 2014
- Washington, D.C. – Tuesday, December 2, 2014
- Chicago – Wednesday, December 3, 2014
- Toronto – Thursday, December 4, 2014
- Hartford – Friday, December 5, 2014
- Reston, VA – Thursday, December 11, 2014
Session highlights include:
- Best practices for implementing advanced security services in a software-defined data center
- Customer insights for deploying VMware NSX with micro-segmentation on your existing network infrastructure
- Hands-on experience test-driving an integrated VMware-Palo Alto Networks solution
You can view the full list of events here.
- Read Samantha Madrid’s recent post on our expanded integration with VMware
- Check out our resources page for Palo Alto Networks solutions in VMware environments
[Palo Alto Networks Blog]